This Luo community will have the sustainable physical, educational, and spiritual nourishment necessary to live fruitful and loving lives, achieved through our long-term friendship grounded in the goodness, power, and love of God.
- We value a partnership that will achieve the best possible physical, educational and spiritual quality of life for this community, grounded in the goodness, power, and love of God.
- We value a lifelong, redemptive relationship with this community in which we learn and grow from our successful and failed strategies.
- We value personal involvement of Americans with Kenyans in order to sustain a long-term partnership that has its foundation in face-to-face relationships and personal experience of the community’s needs and goals.
- We value the inclusion and education of American and Kenyan students in forming a model of grass-roots involvement with a local African community and pragmatic solidarity with the poor.
- We value the use of intellectual knowledge and research activity in order to make our service as useful as possible and our stewardship of funds as responsible as possible.